Pages

Monday 10 March 2014

Mummy Time - Avacado hair mask

This weekend I made something a little different, something just for myself. Everyone else was having a nap, so I had a little mummy time and made myself this Avocado hair mask.


You need:
A very ripe avocado
A tablespoon of honey


Mash the avocado really well. I mashed mine with a fork then pressed any extra lumps out with a spoon but if the children weren't asleep I would probably have used the blender. Mix in a tablespoon of honey and spread it all over your hair. If you have any left over it can also be used as a face mask but I didn't try this.

Relax for about 15 minutes (or do what I did and put it on then spend 15 minutes folding washing, tidying toys and if your a blogger, trying to take a good photo!)

Then rinse off, and then shampoo and condition your hair as usual. I found my hair looked really shiny and felt lovely and soft afterwards.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment