Pages

Friday 2 August 2013

Ice Cream Letter Matching

We have been playing lots of letter games this week, and I came across this really cute letter matching ice cream game that littlepageturners had made. It was perfect for playing during the summer holidays even if it's not quite as tasty as the real thing!

I drew the shapes freehand and cut out a template to draw around then cut out the shapes. It honestly didn't take as long as it looks, i started out planning just to make the letters in Princesses name but I did the whole alphabet in the end. I cut them out double thickness on different coloured card for the ice cream scoops.

Then I just wrote the letters on, uppercase on the cones and lower case on the scoops. Princess thought they were amazing, especially as our summer elf had made them magically appear!

1 comment:

  1. Great way for kids to match lower and uppercase letters

    ReplyDelete