Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Grapie's first steps

It's been an exciting few days in the P and G household- Grapie has just taken her first steps! I wouldn't quite describe her as a walker yet, but she may well be there by the time she has her birthday in 2 weeks time!

Grapie has always been an active little mite, she rolled over at 8 weeks, crawled at 6 months and has been standing up and cruising for about 3 months now so I was worried that she would be a very early walker, but luckily for me, she hasn't had much interest in walking, until this weekend, that is.


It started with some standing with intent while she was looking at her books, then she just did 3 little steps towards me. And she's had a few more attempts today.

So at this rate we may be taking a post birthday trip to the shoeshop, although, as she's only a titch she will have to grow a bit first! But she has started along the road to toddlerdom, and its a bit soon for my liking. She is growing up so fast and I wish I could keep her babyness for a bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment